We are instrumental in providing our clients with an extensive range of Hammer Mills and centrifugal fans that find application for grinding purpose of all kinds of free flowing seeds and grains. The hammer mills offered by us are available in both full sieves as well as half sieves models. The hammer mills manufactured by us are high capacity mills that are widely used in bran cutting, in order to enhance the fines of bran.
- Cool grinding
- Low power consumption
- Ideal for precrushing & coarse grinding
- Corrosion resistant
- Wet milling
- Robust construction
- Available with negative pressure system also
- Spice industry
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Food industry
- Plastic industry
- Coal processing industry
- Swing hammer type with multi row of well-balanced special type of hammers mounted on heavy duty M.S. disc Centrifugal blowers are lined with replaceable M.S. lining plates.
- The main driving shaft (EN-8) runs on a pair of heavy duty self-aligning ball/rollers bearing fitted in dust proof bearing housings.
- The M.S. Hammers are of special type and are duly balanced and hard faced with special electrodes.
- The bottom half of the Hammer Mill has a special type of replaceable screen for required output size (fineness).
- A manual feeder is provided for regular feed. Cyclone Air Separator complete with connecting pipes and angle iron frame for cyclone.
- A static type dust collector top & bottom without angle iron frame to collect fines.
- Complete Hammer Mill with bottom cone M.S. channel Frame for its mounting, but without electric motor, 'V' belts or any kind of electrical fittings.